Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kapil Thapa In Indian Idol 4

Indian Idol 4 Contestant - Kapil Thapa


Fast Facts

Place: Dehradun

Kapil Thapa from Dehradun is an army man. He is a tough disciplinarian, but has a soft voice that can melt any heart. Although he hasn’t learnt music professionally, he enjoys the art as a hobby. Influenced by Indian Idol 3, Kapil participated in an orchestra contest where his band won the first prize.

After seeing Prashant Tamang crowned the Indian Idol last season, Kapil decided to try his luck in Indian Idol 4. Now his only dream is to make his army men proud and take his singing talent to newer heights.







Trivia


About myself: I am from Dehradoon and am part of the army band

Nickname: Fauji bhai

Family: Dadi, parents, two elder brothers, sister-in-law, nephew. My father is retired from the army. Both my brothers are in the army

Inspiration:Shaan

Fears: God

Passion: Love to dance—have done many shows

One thing I would like to change in myself: I don’t want to change anything in life

Indian Idol judge I am most scared of: Javed Akhtar

Pals on Indian Idol 4: Remo, Sunakshi


Favourites

Likes: Love to play football, carom, chess, dancing, and having fun with friends

Colour: Black

Actor: Aamir Khan

Actress:Aishwarya Rai

Food: Chinese


1 comment:

Me :) said...

hey!
enjoyed reading ur posts...
do u possibly have a contact number for Kapil? I'm doing a show in Delhi and wud love to have him perform...
Thanks!
Nidhi